March 4, 2010

Today was a good day

I spent pretty much the whole day in Lincoln. What a beautiful day! And the day altogether gave me a boost of confidence. I visited several places and talked to several different people. While I didn't necessarily get any leads, I left Lincoln with a new optimistic attitude. Though places aren't really hiring right now and the economy is dismal, I have realized the variety of my interests and how many different opportunities I have because of that diversity--more than I previously thought, anyway.

Potential freelance jobs: getting some design work for my alma mater; providing greeting cards for the Sheldon Museum; moving announcements for a roomie; joining a young professionals group in Lincoln (not a job, but interest)

Actual freelance work progress: finishing up alphabet photography; starting sketches on a church pantry logo

No comments:

Post a Comment