June 21, 2010

Few and far between

Let's do a quick update so I don't feel completely guilty about not posting lately.

We are getting settled into our house, slowly but surely, and the decorating/organizing parts are so enjoyable! Deciding what to keep, what to replace, etc. It's hard to NOT put up some artwork I already have done, but I want to come up with new pieces soon for the living room and bedroom. Most of the pieces I have framed and ready to go are from my senior thesis at Midland, and thus are TWO YEARS OLD ALREADY--much too old.

I have a second interview for a teller position tomorrow; depending on how this pursuit goes, I will be able to set up a meeting with the marketing director at the LUX Center for the Arts. I am very excited to get involved in the art community here in Lincoln, and there are many opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment