October 3, 2010

Rotating gallery


I have been very excited about this project, inspired by some photos I saw in a magazine (see last post). I tried to keep it a secret, but I am just a bit too impatient.

I love elements of Lobster and Swan's home decorations, but she has a very Victorian style, so I decided to incorporate my favorite elements into my own home.

My goal, now that I am finishing up some bigger freelance jobs, is to spend more time drawing in pencil and perhaps working on more watercolor projects. They are intended to be quicker and smaller pieces. This gallery I have set up will allow me to display what I am working on--and hopefully force me to keep producing.

4 comments:

  1. I like it! What's the background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm..."Master" is supposed to be "Amanda"...stupid blogs where you have to sign in to comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a thin, shimmery cloth. Really pretty...didn't realize it was so wrinkly til I looked at these photos! BUT it is dry-clean only, so what can you do? ;) I have a navy in the same cloth for some of the other frames.

    ReplyDelete