July 21, 2011

Let's focus

I spent an hour at Hobby Lobby this afternoon, and as leisurely as it was, my mind still was going in a million directions. Every section is alluring, and I probably visited each aisle with one intention and leaving with a different idea. Personal projects, potential money-making plans, bridal shower and wedding reception decorating, home decor, birthday gifts. I know I go through phases, but right now I'm trying to attack all of them at once.

My RSS feed has exploded, and as of the last few weeks, the first links I visit are the most recent additions:



What is a girl to do? I can't just sit at a computer, browsing blogs with all of my free time (although it would be very easy). I don't visit my photography and home decorating blogs as long or as much anymore, but that's okay for now.


The goal now is to start researching less and doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment