February 9, 2012

Oh hello, I didn't see you there

So you don't think I fell off the face of the earth, here is what I am up to:
  • updating Facebook albums of portraits (from December) and projects (from December/January)
  • designing work- two current freelance projects
  • creating some personal "homemade gifts" for a Facebook challenge (more on that later, of course)

I also have some fun templates for modern wedding invitations. I designed them with a couple in mind; but they are no longer potential clients. I enjoyed the playtime with the various designs, as I stretched myself with a lot of the elements. I plan to share some of the samples sometime soon on here.

Here is an invitation for an event I attended last weekend for the Omaha Conservatory. I'll post more pictures on here later, but in the meantime you can see the photos on the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment