January 25, 2011

A little bit of this, that

I didn't do such a great job of decorating our little house in Fremont. This year I am starting to build my collection of decorating items for each holiday. What? I am starting to decorate for February and we're still in January? Yeah I'm turning into one of those people. Here are a few items I put out this weekend.




I think it's a fun mix: Tenderheart Treasure items from my mother-in-law; a (pink!) tea set from my sister-in-law; awesome round placemats from my dear friend Amber; serving dishes from Aunt Judy; oh and the cupcake towel to me and from me!

A little eclectic, yes, but I love all the styles and I have this year to experiment. I still have another idea I want to execute, but just maybe I will wait until February.

No comments:

Post a Comment