February 11, 2011

Back in the game...maybe

I don't really feel guilty for not posting lately, because I've been skipping out in order to be productive. Shocking, I know. I just finished up the OCM Institute 2011 brochure; and am currently working on two wedding designs. Also, I'm diving into Relay for Life again. I guess testing the waters is more like it, because I am volunteering in a completely different role than in years past; and it's a job I can do from home.

Yes, another "job" that keeps me at the computer.

I should really go to the library and check out the next book for Book Club (yes this is a hint the Book Club blog needs to be updated).

I am super excited for my biggest job this year so far: wedding plans! Singlepluscat will need to have a spin-off blog soon.

We were able to see her just after the proposal and celebrated by trying out Jones Bros. Cupcakes. What a treat! The atmosphere was fun too.



Mmm sweet and salty cupcakes...




1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're back in the game, although, I don't blame you for slacking.

    I love that cupcake place.

    ReplyDelete