December 9, 2011

Ready for real life again

Good-bye 2.5 days of my life. I had my wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday morning, and so my waking hours have been very limited. It's the oddest feeling lying in bed- not having to worry about work, not working on the house, not having the energy to even sit at the computer (until now).



The above is a fairly accurate representation of my last three days. I say "representation" because of course I didn't spring for the name brand chocolate fudge pudding.

My aunt graciously drove into town to take me to my appointment and make stops after the surgery for something cold to eat/drink, my prescription, and frozen peas for my puffy chipmunk cheeks. We caught the holiday movie on the Hallmark channel (I may or may not have stayed awake during the whole thing).

Ben had yesterday afternoon and this afternoon off, so he constantly switched out my frozen peas, made sure I stayed on top of the pain, and reminded me to drink more water. Oh and he even watched part of an old movie with me (he didn't even try to change the channel while I dozed off!).

No comments:

Post a Comment