January 10, 2012

Lone wrapped gift

So I did a cute wrapping theme this year of black and white with red- but of course I only took one picture. I also created some creative tags for some of the gifts, but do I have evidence?


Oh my this Christmas just absolutely flew by! I don't feel Christmas was here long enough at all- so I plan on keeping my Christmas tree and decorations up a little longer. I'll let you know when they come down. I ordered some Christmas movies through Amazon, so it will at least be until the movies arrive and I can watch one or two. But for now I will relish the decorations and plug in the tree lights at night.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, good for you. My Christmas spirit shuts off Dec. 26th. We had the tree down Jan 2nd, and I took the lights down last weekend.

    ReplyDelete