February 15, 2011

Sweets and Treats

I should rename this blog and solely concentrate on desserts; I certainly have enough material to do so.

My Twin discovered The Joycup Co. through one of the many millions of blogs that she has in her RSS feed. Last spring, when I was trudging through my Lincoln job search and a certain design job fell through, she and R ordered these treats. We were in heaven! Their support and the unique treats lifted my spirits.
(The cups even came with a handmade tag purchased from a crafter on etsy.com.)


This time I unwrapped a few Joycups from my friend for a happier occasion- when she asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! I was almost as excited for the present as I was for the question. And I must say, the lemon peanut butter cup was superb!

No comments:

Post a Comment