February 16, 2011

Why I will start wearing dresses more often

Ben planned our Valentine's evening. I came home to spinach and artichoke dip and chips and oh yes flowers. I sneaked upstairs and shimmied into a dress while he finished up cooking dinner: steak and homemade herb butter; sauteed asparagus and mushroom gnocchi. Delicious!!

I started clearing some dishes and was stopped by my Valentine. "Honey, don't worry about the dishes. You have a dress on!" Best. Valentine's. Ever.

Ben had a(nother) test coming up, so he studied and I kept him company while watching one of my favorite
movies. And then...we went to the gym. Am I bragging? Maybe. Only because 1) we enjoyed the time we spent together and 2) it is a goal of ours to start working out again, so here's hoping I can post again about working out!

1 comment:

  1. So Ben's face in that picture totally says: "Enough with the pictures! I'm hungry and the food's getting cold!".

    I remember watching that film in the basement of...shoot, whatever that dorm was called.

    ReplyDelete