August 14, 2011

Signs, signs, everywhere signs

Growing up, I was always good about hand-drawn signs, posters etc. Think: Garage Sale signs for Grandma; "Happy Birthday" cards and decorations for high school lockers; Volleyball spirit cards; Father's day and other holiday cards.

As much as I still enjoy breaking out the Crayola markers and colored pencils now and then, I love the looks I can achieve using the computer. Whether it is simply printing and framing a menu to add to the mood...

I've quickly printed and framed a menu many times before.

or spending more time developing a design theme...

This framed sign design corresponded with the advertising posters/invitations and other signs for the event.

I think little touches likes these can make a difference. That's why today I spent an extra minute to label my treats at a party I hosted:

Please note the Trajan Pro font I've featured before- it was a Premier Designs Jewelry party


No comments:

Post a Comment