June 26, 2011

Hello there


Hi there- are you still there? It's been almost two weeks since I've posted, which is a shame because I had been so consistent of late. That's okay, though, because I have been pretty busy. So many goals and deadlines, plus holidays and family celebrations have made the month of June absolutely fly by!

One goal I am working on is in regards to our meals. With my work schedule in Lincoln, I never make it home before six. And then of course do I feel like making a meal? Well my goal is to plan ahead better so that we can have well-balanced meals.

It worked for a couple of days in a row, and here is the first meal:



The next day I made crab alfredo, which I had been craving for a very long time.

The third day that week, I was having the girls over for a wedding work night, to assemble invitations. Luckily, Ben had some time that afternoon and prepared chicken enchiladas for us lucky ladies. I came home to final directions. Check out the layout:



Note the pre-drained olives? What a stud!



So here is the finished masterpiece:


Last week was busy as well, and I wasn't home much for supper. Maybe this week will be better again. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment