June 30, 2011

Welcome to Lincoln

The garage sale customer came back on Monday to deposit her earnings. During our conversation the week before, she learned I came to Lincoln because my husband started Dental College. It's a small world, of course, and it turns out she works on campus. We chatted, and she told me a little bit about her work. So Monday she came in with a gift bag- she called it a "Welcome to Lincoln" present:


How sweet! I absolutely love the pieces visually for my collection- but mostly it is nice to make a connection with a customer and start to build more relationships here. And every one of my sets in my tea collection has a story, including this one.

1 comment:

  1. Yea - tea time! Have you hosted a tea party yet? It's fun but can be time-consuming depending on how intense your little delights are. I love things that connect to a story!

    ReplyDelete