April 1, 2010

What is the point?

I created this blog for various reasons, mainly that I want to create a reference for myself for past and future project progression. One of the few blogs I actually do follow is dooce.com by Heather Armstrong. While our political views are not the same, I do appreciate her humor; and I love catching up on her "Daily Style" section and photography of her family and home.

My own journal, then, likens a "Daily Style," as dooce.com's Daily Style is not updated daily either. :) It is a place for me to type bits and pieces and throw out my own projects and others' for display for easy inspiration.

p.s. I love the lantern salt and pepper shakers. Just saying, if anyone needs inspiration for my next birthday gift.

1 comment:

  1. Not cool, Laura. You and I both know you follow my blog (and rachel's, and jake's and amanda's) just as regularly as dooce.com. What are you giving her a shout-out for? She gets millions of page views a month! She doesn't need a shout-out! Haha, I kid, I kid. Don't think that I too haven't been to dooce.com thinking to myself what makes this blog so damn popular? Anyway, we're having Heather over for dinner tomorrow night--I'll let her know you're a fan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete