April 24, 2010

Making progress

As messes go, this is fairly organized.


So I am staying busy with some personal projects. Pictured above is my workstation for assembling May Museum Photography stationery. I have been giving away sets on my Facebook page in hopes to generate some interest. The May Museum, unfortunately, already has quite a selection of stationery that it sells in its store, as does the Sheldon's Museum store. This endeavor is relaxing and productive, though. Please note that necessary items include 25-cent Blizzards from Dairy Queen and the DVD remote. Watching Arrested Development reminds me I am in the right business...although "Dip-a-Pet" and "Mommy What Will I Look Like?" would be great investments as well...



I also have continued work on a watercolor painting. I have not put as much effort into watercolor as I have oil in the past, so the time spent on this project has been as enjoyable in a relaxing sense as it has been challenging. The great advantage of watercolor over oil right now is that I don't have to worry about inhaling fumes, trapped in my tiny house.

Of course I manage to still spend quite a bit of time at the computer. Listening to the right music is important, and for now I am stuck on just a few songs. I created my "Weezer faves" playlist that contains just 7 songs; although I usually skip the last three songs, since they are my favorite Weezer songs from the last few years. It's Ben's own fault for providing me the music. It makes me happy, though, and that in turn makes me productive.


See? Productivity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment