April 27, 2010

April showers bring May flowers...

Wait, it's almost May? This will be a short post, as I do not have pictures to post and I don't have an update on projects. My last few days have been rearranged a little bit, running errands and just getting stuff done and crossed off my ever-growing, never-ever-ceasing list. We all have those, right?

I received my book in the mail today, which I am very excited about. I have been reading my (my Twin's) Ann Patchett book, Bel Canto, with more fervor, so maybe I will be ready to dive into Push, by Sapphire, fairly soon for the book club.

I have more of a timeline right now for our life in Lincoln. I had a phone interview this morning and we have an appointment to put money down for where we would like to live. The housing decisions, for example, are being made with more certainty. The job search continues, as does the waiting, but at least things are progressing a little more and there will be more certainty (either way, yes or no) soon. There is comfort in that.

1 comment:

  1. My book came in the mail today! I'm super psyched to get started!

    ReplyDelete