April 3, 2011

I want to go back

The first time I saw these pieces in person, I was on a trip with my Twin and her music history class, taught by Dr. Sloane. I was thrilled and touched that Dr. Sloane invited me along, just because she knew I would appreciate the experience.


Claes Oldenburg
Coosje van Bruggen
Shuttlecocks, 1994

To learn more, check out the information page on the Nelson-Atkins website.



Ben and I visited KC for the first time together for a couple of days during his spring break. The weather was gorgeous and we enjoyed visiting a few of the staple tourist attractions.

Our attempt to photograph ourselves with some of the piece in the background- but without double chins!



Amanda just let me know about an upcoming exhibition- I think it's time to go back again!

1 comment: