April 25, 2011

Sensible for Spring

So as you can see from the last week of posts, I continue to have many encouraging people and many inspirations for what I work on. Since we have moved, my projects definitely have been more home-related, and I frequent several blogs for ideas on saving money. Sometimes it's just outright copying.

Photos from www.thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com

The above left photograph is of items you can purchase from Pottery Barn for a hefty price. The right photo is what Thrifty Decor Chick created for a fraction of the cost. If you want to know more details about this project, check out her blog.

Below is what I put together, using the blogger's suggestions. I even had the same 40% off coupon at Joann's, and have much of the moss left over. (And yes, I made as big of a mess as she did!)

1 comment: